Forest trails and small roads lead you on a circular hike to the 1,768 m high local mountain of Radstadt, the Rossbrand.
Distance 10.9 km
"God, our home is beautiful!"
If you want to be rewarded with a unique panorama at the end of a hike, we highly recommend the Rossbrand (1,768 m) in Radstadt.
This hiking tour is one of the most beautiful hiking tours around Radstadt!
Update: July 29, 2021
Tips and hintsOther variants of this hiking tour: descent to Filzmoos, Mandling or Altenmarkt and return to Radstadt by bus
ParkingThere are 2 parking options right on the way from the post office to Bürgerbergstraße: P1 (near the city pond) or P2 (Gardeparkplatz)
33T 383971 5249065
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentIn our hiking test center Radstadt you can rent and test hiking boots, hiking sticks, backpacks and child carriers. The first day is free with the guest card.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view