Lake Schladitz, as part of the northern Neuseenland, enjoys great popularity, especially among outdoor enthusiasts.
Distance 8.1 km
Lake Schladitz, in the north of Leipzig, is part of a recreational area that resulted from the recultivation of a former large-scale open-cast mine. Meanwhile, the beach at the Schladitz bay, the Biedermeier beach and the Lake Wolteritz side invite you to swim. The asphalted path around the lake is ideal for hiking, biking, but also skating.
- Water Fun Park
- Lake stage at the Biedermeier beach
- Water sports station All-on-SEA
Update: March 19, 2021
ParkingRackwitz: Parking lot Haynaer Straße
33U 315377 5701493
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view