Exciting circular route due to the crossing of the natural monument "Felsenmeer", beautiful view from the Kalmit summit.
Distance 4.6 km
The path can also be taken from the Breitenberg hiking car park.
AuthorBüro für Tourismus Maikammer
Update: December 06, 2021
Tips and hints
Getting thereMaikammer via Kalmithöhenstraße (L 515)
ParkingAt the hiking car park.
32U 433089 5463441
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view