A flat and easy walking track, no elevation. Following a shared path on the shore line and across the old harbour bridge to the beach, then return. Bird sanctuary's along the way and loads history plaques to keep you informed. Approx 2hrs return walking.
Distance 12.3 km
A flat and easy walking track, no elevation. Following a shared path on the shore line and across the old harbour bridge to the beach, then return. Bird sanctuary's along the way and loads history plaques to keep you informed. Can start at either end of the track.Approx 2hrs return walking.
60H 300642 5908914
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view