Start at Orient/Son Bernardàs. Roundtrip l'Ermitage - Castello d' Alaro - Es Verger - l'Ermitage
Distance 8.1 km
Nice Roundtrip to the Castello d' Alaro. Great view from top. Don't forget to take water with you. In the Castello d' Alaro you may buy beverages. In Es Verger there's a small restaurant with good local food. Back at the start you may eat or drink something in the l'Ermitage.
31S 480565 4398475
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view