A nice scenic walk starting at Cala Molins beach, follows Cami De Cala Carbb to Pollenca with its beautiful beach of (Platje Port De Pollenca), before heading back over the hills passing just below Talaia Vella, before returning to Cala Molins.
Links for more photos videos and information:
Parking and start point:
Parking & Start point Cala Vincent at Cala Molins Beach.
Points of interest on route:
Cala Molins beach
Cami De Cala Carbb
Platje Port De Pollenca
Places to stop for refreshments on route:
Many places for refreshments in Cala St Vincente and Pollenca.
Surface:On good paths to pollenca, the return trip has harder to follow tracks & is steep & rocky, if you want to avoid the rough steep part, return via your outbound track back to Cala St Vincente.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.