Safety informationThe little etiquette for protected areas:
- All protected areas are marked with official signs.
- Look out for informative signs. They contain information about the protective purpose of the region and about the animals and plants in the area,
- The Wadden Sea is a vital gas station for millions of migratory birds. Please avoid bird aggregations over a large area. Do not disturb breeding birds.
- Throughout the entire protected area, dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Keep your distance to resting seals, seals and seabirds.
- Camping, building fireplaces and leaving official paths is prohibited.
- Please do not "camp" in the overgrown dunes.
- Take your garbage with you again.
- Do not feed seagulls.
- One more request: Do not take any animals or plants.
- Vital: Under no circumstances should you undertake a mudflat hike on your own! As harmless as the Wadden Sea looks at low tide, the flood can surprise you and take the idyllic natural environment back into your own hands.
Tips and hintsTourism office
25863 Hallig Langeneß
Tel. 0 46 84 - 217
fax: 0 46 84 - 289
Guided tours and events
Captain Tadsen Museum
Mon. - Sat. at 13:30 o'clock (approx. 25 min.)
Wadden Sea Protection Station
Restaurant Anker's Hörn
Mayenswarf 2Tel. 0 46 84 - 291
Hilligenley 1Tel. 0 46 84 - 223
Phone 0 46 84 - 95 24 498
Kiosk bi de Katja
Phone 0 46 84 - 95 20 51
Book recommendations for this region: