Don’t forget to bring your camera!
The Bled – Hiking Trails map will be of great help.
- Be careful on the steeper parts of the path.
- The steepest part of the path to Mala Osojnica has built-in steel stairs. In several places there are iron and also less reliable wooden handrails.
- The climb to Ojstrica is a short one, but steep and rocky.
- In winter and when the path has icy stretches the hike to Mala Osojnica and Ojstrica is not recommended.
- You are advised to bring enough water with you, as there is no hut along the way.
- The path is marked with signposts for Bled hiking trails.
Tips and hintsTIC INFOCENTER Triglavska roža Bled
Ljubljanska cesta 27, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5780 205
TIC - Turistično Društvo Bled
Cesta svobode 10, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5741 122
Web address: http://www.td-bled.si/
Getting thereYou can get to the starting point in Bled by car from Lesce (Ljubljana-Karavanke motorway exit) or from other regional roads from Bohinj or Jesenice.
ParkingThere are several public pay carparks in Bled: http://www.bled.si/en/how-to-get-here .
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
- Hiking shoes (even light ones) and season-appropriate clothing are recommended.
The use of sun protection is recommended on sunny days.
- In the warmer part of the year the use of tick repellent is recommended.
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints