The path leads us around the Springiersbach monastery at some distance. This gives us the opportunity to see it from three points of the compass.
Distance 13.8 km
Varied hike over very good, paved paths. We walk through the forest, but also explore the Alfbach and part of the village of Bengel. The good paths make this hike possible in all weathers. It is also possible to start the tour from / to the train station in Bengel, so that the arrival / departure is also possible by public transport.
In Bengel we pass the parish church of St. Quirinus, the so-called "Alftal Dom".
Update: October 01, 2021
Getting thereby car to Springiersbach
ParkingIn the car park opposite the monastery church
32U 361696 5543224
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view