Beautiful circular hike from Springiersbach Monastery.
A hike for forest bathing, relaxation for the soul and very beautiful views!
Distance 13.6 km
Very beautiful hike on very good, paved paths almost entirely through the forest. For this reason, the hike is recommended in any weather and at any time of year. The forest provides sufficient shade in most places even in summer. Constant change between uphill, downhill and flat passages.
On the hike you will pass the "Römmervilla", a former Roman farm ( villa rustika ).
Update: September 30, 2021
Rest StopSpringiersbach Abbey, Carmelite Monastery
Tips and hints
Moselregion Traben-Trarabch Kröv
Telefon: 06541 / 8184572
Getting thereB49 to Bengel, then turn off to Springiersbach
Parkingenough parking space available in Springiersbach
32U 361708 5543179
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentNo refreshments during the hike. Please take sufficient provisions with you
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view