Thanks to its height of 1666 m and its position, you will enjoy the amazing view of the surrounding area.
Thanks to its position, despite its 1666 m of height, from the top of Monte Due Mani you will enjoy an amazing view of the surrounding mountains.
At the south you’ll lay your eyes on Monte Resegone with its unique “saw-shape”.
At the south-west and exactly at the west, on the other bank of Lake Como, you’ll respectively find Corni di Canzo and Monte San Primo. The latter is the highest mountain in the Lariano Triangle.
Finally, at the north-west you’ll see the complex of the Grigne.
The trail is not too hard, but don’t forget that the total ascent is of 1109 m so you need to be in a decent shape.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.