Maresca - Palazzo Appiano/Rospigliosi - Chiesa di San Gregorio Magno - Ecomuseo della Montagna Pistoiese - Ferriera Papini - Passo della Pedata del Diavolo - Rifugio del Montanaro - Passo Malandrini - Poggio dei Malandrini - Passo della Nevaia - Poggio delle Ignude - IT4050002 - SIC-ZPS - Parco Regionale Corno alle Scale - Monte Gennaio - Passo del Cancellino
Distance 19.4 km
The hike starts in the village of Maresca and runs through pine and beech forests until reaching the E1. The E1 runs along the ridges of the Apennines with stunning views of the surroundings.
ParkingPiazza della Stazione, and Parcheggio Pubblica assistenza
32T 648321 4879479
EquipmentWeather may change quickly in the mountains and it can be substantially colder and more windy than in the valley. Bring good hiking shoes and outdoor clothing. Hiking poles are recommended
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view