The walk takes in Holywell Dene, bait at the bird hide then onto Delaval Hall with a chance of a sneeky look at the mausoleum. continuing in a Nth direction to New Hartley and returning by way of the beach to Seaton Sluice and Collywell Bay...
Distance 13 km
Holywell-Delaval Hall The walk is around the 7.6 mile mark folks and takes in Holywell Dene, bait at the bird hide then onto Delaval Hall with a chance of a sneeky look at the mausoleum. continuing in a Nth direction to New Hartley and returning by way of the beach to Seaton Sluice and Collywell Bay...
NZ 34375 75774
30U 598121 6104243
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view