Coed Camlyn - Snowdonia National Park - Afon Prysor - Coed Felinrhyd - Bryn Derw - Llyn Tecwyn-uchaf - Maentwrog - Coed Mawr - St Twrog's Church - Afon Dwyryd - Tan-y-bwlch - Coed Llyn y Garnedd - Trwyn-y-garnedd - Hafod-talog - Coed Hafod-talog - Penrhyndeudraeth - Eglwys y Drindod Sanctaidd (Holy Trinity Church) - Adwyddu - Minffordd - Llwyn Celyn - Llyn Bach - Porthmadog - Parc Porthmadoc - Capel Salem - Penamser - Geirth Bach - Pentrefelin - Eglwys Cymru Bresbyteraida - Criccieth Family Church - Congregational Chapel - Criccieth - Afon Dwyfor - Llanystumdwy - Afon Dwyfach - Chwilog - Afon Erch - Y Ffor - Rhosfawr - Llŷn AHNE (Llŷn AONB) - Morfa Nefyn - Edern - Capel Edern - Tudweiliog
Distance 6.5 km
Rest Stop Lemon Tree, Harbour Restaurant, Rosemary Food Bar, Yr Wylan, Tapas, Sima, Yamin Indian Takeaway, Happy Chop Suey House, Yr Winwydden (The Grapevine), Spice Bank, and Granvilles
Safety informationNone. It is a medium walk with some steep climbing.
SH 65734 39865
30U 432839 5865990
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view