Torchiato di Fregona DOCG, excellent after-meal raisin wine belonging to the Colli di Conegliano DOCG designation, produced thanks to the blend of three typical grape varieties: Glera, Verdiso and Boschera;
Boschera IGT, white wine produced from the homonymous vineyard, part of the product specification of Conegliano-Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG, another famous denomination in these areas.
The route will then lead you inside the various villages of Osigo (Fregona) and Borgo Luca, passing through vineyards, centuries-old buildings and wooded realities. Particularly noteworthy is the Torchio del Col of Osigo, located in the square of the homonymous village, and the panoramic views from the hills of Luca.
Safety information- It is of fundamental importance to always stick to the marked path, thus avoiding getting lost or invading private property.
- Pay particular attention to stretchs of stone road, where the risk of slipping is greater.
- It is always recommended to download the gps track to avoid unpleasant situations and live a great experience.
The local authorities and associations of the involved areas do not assume any legal liability for injuries or damages to people and things that may occur along the marked routes.
The telephone number in case of emergency is 112.
Tips and hintsFor more information write to email@example.com including:
- Name and surname
- Path on which you want to receive information
- The related questions
You will receive a reply within 24 hours
Getting thereComing from the A27 motorway, take the Vittorio Veneto Sud exit and follow the directions for Cansiglio. After about 6.5 km, when you arrive in the locality of Fratte, take Via San Giusto on the right.
ParkingImmediately after taking Via San Giusto, you will find a parking lot on the right.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Backpack with everything you need: water, sweatshirts or jackets for colder periods
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.