Highlights along the way:
• 2.2 km Weiherbach Valley
• 3.7 km Erdenbach Valley
• 5.6 km Spanik View
will be pleased to put together an individual hiking tour for you including hotel and luggage transfer.
Rest stopsHotel Restaurant Maas
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails.
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling).
• Keep an eye on your children if necessary.
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and protect your joints downhill.
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important even when you are not thirsty.
• And: Please keep nature clean.
Tips and hintsGesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH
Getting therefrom Trier: A 1 exit Hasborn, L 52 direction Lutzerath, Tourist Information Trierer Str. 36
from Koblenz: A 48 exit Ulmen, B 295 direction Cochem, L 52 direction Lutzerath, Tourist Information Trierer Str. 36
ParkingPublic parking places opposite the Tourist Information
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment• Backpack food and sturdy shoes are recommended.
• Walking sticks may be helpful for the trails.
• Clothing according to the weather