Highlights along the way:
• 3.0 km Achterhöhe viewing platform
• 4.7 km Three-oak hut with forest playground
GesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH will be pleased to put together an individual hiking tour for you including hotel and luggage transfer.
Rest stopsHotel Restaurant Maas
Safety information• Stay on the marked hiking trails.
• Stay away from steep edges and rock faces (danger of falling).
• Keep an eye on your children if necessary.
• Small steps and a steady pace save energy uphill and protect your joints downhill.
• Take something to drink with you; drinking is important • even when you are not thirsty.
• And: Please keep nature clean.
Tips and hintsGesundLand Vulkaneifel GmbH
Tourist Information Lutzerath
Getting therefrom Trier: A 1 exit Hasborn, L 52 direction Lutzerath, L 103 direction Bad Bertrich, after about 500m turn right onto the Tonhügel hiking car park.
from Koblenz: A 48 exit Ulmen, B 295 direction Cochem, L 52 direction Lutzerath, L 103 direction Bad Bertrich, after about 500m turn right onto the Tonhügel hiking car park.
ParkingHiking car park Tonhügel, Lutzerath
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment• Backpack food and sturdy shoes are recommended.
• Walking sticks may be helpful for the trails.
• Weatherproof clothing