This is the St Sunday crag high route from Grasmere to Patterdale from my C2C set check out my other C2C routes
Distance 6.7 km
This route forms part of my complete Coast to Coast route, travelling from west to east. If you follow this GPS track you will not get lost. (there are some minor deviations from the route as I plotted to our accommodation). I recommend that this route be used with the excellent Steadmans Coast to Coast Path guide published by Trailblazer. For anybody downloading this route I would actively encourage feedback on it to provide confidence to other Coast to Coasters. Also available for download are the alternative high routes if the weather is kind to you.
NY 35160 12170
30U 499823 6039231
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view