Starting at Swanage long stay car park. Then taking in Swanage seafront before heading up on to the Jurassic coast path. lovely sea views. taking in lots of viewing points. not too difficult a few small climbs .
Distance 15.1 km
Getting thereWe started from long stay car park. But you could start anywhere on Swanage Sea Front.
ParkingMy starting point was the Swange Long Stay Car Park.
SZ 02716 79083
30U 573372 5607132
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view