Brockagh and Camaderry
Distance 12.8 km
Glendalough Visitor Centre (T.125.968) – W/Way N then trails to wooden gate by w of Elbow Brook – NE to ridge at “98” – N to Brockagh East (470) – Brockagh (557) – footbridge (T 097 985) – trail S, NW, S via Luganure Mines – Camaderry E Top – E to Wet Step, NW to Glendasan valley floor, SE on St Kevin's Way – cars.
29U 679600 5876756
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view