This itinerary is short and appropriate for an afternoon walk from spring to autumn with a final stop to watch the landscape having a snack on a big porphyry stone.
This trail is appropriate to combine the walk together with some Nordic Walking practice.
Rest StopAgritur della Gens Paolazzi
Even if this trail is not technically difficult and has no dangerous stretches, we always and in any case suggest to follow the general rules on safety for mountain hikes.
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose an excursion appropriate for your real ability and training level
- Choose the fitting equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking alone is risky
- Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
- Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
- Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
- Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
- In case of accident: ask for help and call the number 112
Tips, hints and links
Rete di Riserve Alta Val di Cembra-Avisio
To drive here from Trento, you need to follow the main road S.S. 612 north to Faver. At the entrance of the town follow the signs toward Ponciach which is 3,5 km away from there.
To drive here from the valley Val di Fiemme, you need to follow the main road S.S. 612 to Faver. Pass the tunnel and at roundabout drive back to the town. At the entrance of the town follow the signs toward Ponciach which is 3,5 km away from there.
ParkingParking place at the entrance of the hamlet Ponciach close to the two little lakes.
Book recommendations for this region:
Trekking shoes or mountain boots