Sonego – Cadolten – Sonego
Safety information- It is of fundamental importance to always stick to the marked path, thus avoiding getting lost or invading private property.
- Pay particular attention to stretchs of stone road, where the risk of slipping is greater.
- It is always recommended to download the gps track to avoid unpleasant situations and live a great experience.
The local authorities and associations of the involved areas do not assume any legal liability for injuries or damages to people and things that may occur along the marked routes.
The telephone number in case of emergency is 112.
Tips and hintsFor more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Name and surname
- Path on which you want to receive information
- The related questions
You will receive a reply within 24 hours
Getting thereComing from the A27 motorway, take the Vittorio Veneto Sud exit and follow the directions for Cansiglio. After about 8,8 km, at the intersection in front of the town of Fregona, follow the signs for Sonego, turning left. After about 1,3 km, when you arrive to the locality of Sonego, turn right on Via Dell'Emigrante.
ParkingThe car can be parked in the parking lot on Via dell'Emigrante.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Backpack with everything you need: water, sweatshirts or jackets for colder periods
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.