The Nordic trail runs through the forest towards Kühtai (approx. 1.5 km) where you cross the federal road and Nederbach brook. On the opposite side of the valley you return to Ochsengarten. Other access points and parking facilities are located opposite Gasthof Waldesruh inn and opposite Gasthof Burkert inn, as well as next to the Balbach ski lift in Ochsengarten.
Safety informationPlease inform yourself about the conditions and status of the respective cross country trail at Ötztal Tourismus.
Ötztal Tourismus T +43 5 72 00 500 email@example.com
Tips, hints and linksMore details about cross country skiing in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/langlaufen
Getting thereOchsengarten is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Ochsengarten:
Parking near the trail: School Ochsengarten
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
- Cross-country skis - classic or skating skis
- Cross country poles of suitable length
- Cross country boots - precise fit, should give a firm grip and tight-fitting
- Clothing - Functional underwear with long arms and legs, special running tights and tight pants, water repellent and breathable jacket recommended
- Gloves should provide a firm grip and optimal stick guidance