The Wiriehorn trail leads through gentle slopes and across the flat valley floor.
This is what cross-country skiing fun costs you
- Cross-country ski pass Switzerland: Fr. 160
- Season ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 80
- Weekly ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 50
- Cross-country ticket (day ticket): Fr. 10
- Diemtigtal Nature Park, Oey
- Stucki Sport, Zwischenflüh
- René Burkhard, Schwenden
- Erb-Sport, Schwenden
- Hotel Restaurant Spillgerten, Schwenden
You can also pay with TWINT at all entry points and sales points.
Digital ticket via the "Langlaufpass" app
Safety informationTake care when crossing the road and in the area of the ski slopes.
Tips and hintsFlyers with an overview map are available from the Diemtigtal Nature Park office.
Diemtigtal Nature Park
Phone 033 681 26 06
Open or closed?
Find out more in our > Winter sports report or directly from the trail manager René Burkhard, Phone 079 679 25 15.
Getting thereMotorway A6 Bern direction Zweisimmen, 1 km after the Simmenfluhtunnel turn left direction Diemtigtal. Follow the Diemtigtal road for 11 km. Just before the Riedli valley station, turn left towards "Ferienzentrum Wiriehorn". Parking and restaurant are signposted.
ParkingFree parking is available directly at the holiday centre. Alternatively, paid parking is available at the valley station of the Wiriehorn cable car.
Book recommendations for this region:
- Cross-country ski pass or cross-country ski ticket
- Sticks, skis and suitable boots
- Clothing appropriate to the weather and temperature (we recommend the onion-skin principle)
- Food and drinks for the trail
Cross-country skiing equipment for hire
Franziska & Gottfried Erb-Styner
Phone 077 432 98 10
Stucki Sport (only classic equipment)
Phone 033 684 14 42