It's the most challenging terrain in terms of fitness and skiing technique, but scenically also very beautiful with the Blauseeli lake and Würziwald forest.
This is what cross-country skiing fun costs you
- Cross-country ski pass Switzerland: Fr. 160
- Season ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 80
- Weekly ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 50
- Cross-country ticket (day ticket): Fr. 10
- Diemtigtal Nature Park, Oey
- Stucki Sport, Zwischenflüh
- René Burkhard, Schwenden
- Erb-Sport, Schwenden
- Hotel Restaurant Spillgerten, Schwenden
You can also pay with TWINT at all entry points and sales points.
Digital ticket via the "Langlaufpass" app
Safety informationThe descent along the Senggibach requires a certain amount of caution. If a Föhn storm is forecast, the Würziwald forest should be left out.
Tips and hintsFlyers with an overview map are available from the Diemtigtal Nature Park office.
Getting thereTake the A6 Bern motorway towards Zweisimmen, turn off left towards Diemtigtal 1 km after the Simmenfluh tunnel. Follow the Diemtigtal road into the valley for 19 km in the direction of Schwenden, Grimmialp.
ParkingPaid parking is available at the Hotel Restaurant Spillgerten, at the bottom station of the Grimmialp mountain cableways and in the Senggiweid.
Book recommendations for this region:
- Cross-country ski pass or trail ticket
- Poles, skis and suitable boots
- Clothing appropriate for the weather and temperature
- Food and beverages to consume whilst underway
Cross-country skiing equipment for hire
Franziska & Gottfried Erb-Styner
T 077 432 98 10 / T 033 684 11 26
Stucki Sport (only classic-style equipment)
T 033 684 14 42