This old town walk leads past the most beautiful churches in the Draustadt Villach.
Distance 3 km
Villach's townscape is characterised by its four large churches - the Stadtpfarrkirche, the Nikolaikirche, the Heiligenkreuzkirche and the Evangelische Kirche. Each has its own unique architectural style - discover the beauty of these cultural treasures and take advantage of the moments of silence to take a break!
An insider tip a little outside the city is the St.Johanner Kircherl, which lies on a hill above the district Völkendorf in Villach. From there you also have a beautiful view of the Draustadt.
Update: August 16, 2019
Tips and hintsRegion Villach Tourism
+43 4242 42000
Getting thereVillach is a traffic junction and can be reached via the A2, the A10 and the A11 - take the exit Villach-Faaker See.
ParkingThere is a very good parking guidance system in Villach - the short parking zones are marked in blue.
33T 411585 5162805
Basic Equipment for City Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Cash and cards
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view