Rest StopCramerhaus Lindelbrunn
Bahnhof Rohrbach Südpfalz
Straußenfarm Mhou Restaurant Farmhaus
Bäckerei Konditorei Stephan
Café zum Elefanten
Il Casale Ristorante Italiano
9 und 9 zig Grad
Slowfood Restaurant "Freiraum"
Weinstube und Weinhof Pfeffer
Safety informationCyclists must obey the German highway code (StVo).
Tips and hints
Feedback, errors or omissions? Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.radwanderland.de (responsible for infrastructure and route description).
Südliche Weinstrasse e.V.
Tel: 0 63 41 / 94 04 07
Südpfalz-Tourismus Landkreis Germersheim e.V.
Tel: 07274 / 53300
Getting thereA65 to the Landau-Nord exit, continue on the B10 to Reichenbach
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentPlease wear a helmet. Touring bicycle or bike with multiple gears, weatherproof clothing, drinks and supplies.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.