The ruins of Neu-Falkenstein dominate the hamlet of St. Wolfgang. Presumably built in the 12th century, it made history during the saffron robbery of 1374. In 1798 it was completely destroyed by Rössli-Jean and other revolution partisans.
The ruin is accessible all year round.
Updated: January 14, 2016
Ab Balsthal, Bahnhof mit dem Postauto Linie 115 Richtung Mümliswil (Haltestelle St Wolfgang)
32T 402552 5241836
Arrival by train, car, foot or bike
Nearby Points of Interest
These suggestions were created automatically.
Questions & Answers
Ask the first question
Got questions regarding this content? Ask them here.