The Donatsfriedhof historic cemetary originally belonged to the 1225 first mentioned St. Donati church. Today it hosts approximately 150 sandstone tombs, amongst from mining representatives.
The cemetary is laid out in the shape of an oval spanning 125 x 150 m. The western access features a large gatehouse, which had been constructed after plans from Eduard Heuchler (*1799 †1879) in the years between 1836 and 1839. At its eastern side the historic cemetary adjoins to the modern cemetary. In 1225 it belonged to the first mentioned St. Donati church and from 1567 on it was enclosed by a wall (approximately 2 m) with masoned arches and family vaults. Today, the historic cemetary hosts approximately 150 sandstone tombs, amongst from mining representatives. A particular tomb features the large cube made of serpentinite on the grave of Wilhelm Heinrich von Trebra (*1740 †1819).