The administrative building was erected in 1846 and designed by Eduard Heuchler, the art master and architect of the mining academy Freiberg. According to its importance the style was held modern and representative.
The central administrative building of the mine was erected in 1846. The construction project had been drafted by Eduard Heuchler [*1799 †1979], the art master and architect at the mining academy Freiberg. According to its importance the style was held modern and representative. It features a squared basic area and is set as a massive construction made of gneiss rubble stone. Sandstone was used for the door- and window posts. The two and a half storey building is topped by an intensely structured tent roof and joins with the heap at its back. An interim storey with low windows is set between ground floor and upper storey and was used as an archive for plans. The upper storey features high rooms and was home for the managing director.