Erected in 1813 the administration and assembly building contained the house manager’s facility rooms with tap room, administrative rooms, the building manager’s home and a praying room.
Located next to the jig washing station and the newly built administrative building the administration and assembly building was constructed in massive, plastered rubble-stone masonry in the year 1813. The door- and window posts are made of sandstone. Two original doors, amongst a twin-sashed door with fishbone-like board fittings, have been preserved at the northeastern edge. The letter H (for Himmelfahrt) and the year date 1813 have been inscribed into the headstone of the door lintel. Once, the building held a praying room on the ground floor. The northwestern part hosted the house manager’s facility rooms with tap room, the administrative rooms and the building manager’s home.