Double-decker bridge Bullay The bridge in Bullay is Germany's first double-decker bridge.
Double-deck bridge The bridge in Bullay is Germany's first double-deck bridge. The bridge(314 meter long) was built in the years 1875-1878 with the construction of the railway Koblenz - Trier built as part of the "canon train". During World War II over the bridge ran the supplies to the Western Front. On 10 February 1945, it was destroyed in an air raid and rebuilt 24 April 1947 put into operation.