At the end of the rocky path, which had already been praised by Baedecker, there is the “Concordiaturm”, which was built in 1861 at a height of 265 metres. Those who have a good head for heights can enjoy the impressive view across the Lahn valley, the Taunus and the Westerwald from the platform on top of the tower. Next to the tower there is a café and restaurant with a panorama terrace. Location/contact: Concordiastraße 56130 Bad Ems
Open Apr 26, 2019 through May 05, 2030 from 00:00–23:45.