• accommodation: four nights in 3* or 4* hotels in double rooms; three nights in mountain huts in dormitories, bed & breakfast. Linen in mountain huts is included
• car transfers on days two and seven
• luggage transfers between hotels (one piece per person, max 20 kgs / 45 lb). Every additional piece 10 EUR, payable on the spot. During high altitude walks, from day three to day six clients need to carry own clothing / personal items with them and main luggage is stored at the Helia office
• information pack including detailed route description (in the form of a picture book) with corresponding maps (one per booking)
• GPS data
• local tourist and other taxes
• welcome meeting upon arrival
• backup service (hotline) during the walk
flights, entrance fees, meals not mentioned in itinerary, drinks with meals.
• half-board (seven three-course dinners)
• extra night in Planika hut 35 EUR B&B accommodation, 42 EUR for breakfast & dinner accommodation (in a dormitory room, B&B, including linen)
• additional nights 3* hotel in Bled
• additional nights 4* hotel in Bled
• transfer from Ljubljana airport to Bled 30 EUR per person, Ljubljana city to Bled 35 EUR per person, Bohinj to Ljubljana 65 EUR. One way, two-person minimum.Single supplement
Starting point of this trip is Lake Bled in NW Slovenia.
By plane: closest airport is Ljubljana (LJU). Several airlines serve it (check connections here). From the airport you can travel to Bled by bus (change once, takes about 2 hrs) or book our transfer (faster): Ljubljana Airport to Bled 30 EUR per person; one way, two-person minimum.
By train: Bled has two railway stations: Lesce Bled on the Villach - Ljubljana mainline, 4 km from town centre, you'd need to take a local bus. The other option is Bled Jezero on the Jesenice - Nova Gorica sideline; only a few trains a day. 2 km away from town centre, we'll give you a lift.
By bus: Flixbus stops at Lake Bled.
By car: take exit Lesce from A1 motorway Ljubljana - Jesenice.
Please consult us about parking possibilities in Bled.