• accommodation in hotels 3*/4* and country guesthouse in two-bed room with WC and shower, on a bed & breakfast basis
• luggage transport between hotels (one piece per person, max 20 kgs / 45 lb). Every additional piece 10 EUR, payable on the spot
• transfers on days two and four
• information pack including text road notes (in plain English) and corresponding maps. One per booking, every additional set 20 EUR
• GPS data• local tourist and other taxes
• personal welcome meeting, detailed briefing and bike fitting upon arrival
• telephone assistance during the trip
optional train ticket on day three if you would like to shorten the day trip.
:• single room
• two wine tastings: in Brda and Divača. Each time three samples of best local wines with cheese
• bike rental 80 EUR classic touring / trekking bikes are equipped with 21 gears. One back, side pannier per bike. One cycling odometer, one lock, one spare inner tube, one set of Allen keys and a basic puncture repair kit per couple / pair of bikes. Every additional day: 15 EUR per bike. Additional odometer 20 EUR, payable on the spot. Bike rental period starts at 9:00 day two of the tour and ends at 18:00 of day seven.
• electric bike 200 EUR
• helmet rental 12 EUR per week
• transfers. Ljubljana Airport to Bled downtown 30 EUR. Trieste to Bled 80 EUR; all prices per person, two-person minimum
• additional nights at hotels
.By plane: closest airport is Ljubljana (LJU). Several airlines serve it. From the airport you can travel to Bled by bus (change once, takes about two hours) or book our transfer: Ljubljana Airport to Bled 20 EUR per person; one way, two-person minimum.
By bus: several Flixbus lines stop at Lake Bled.By train: Bled has two railway stations: Lesce Bled station on the Villach - Ljubljana mainline, 4 km away from town centre, need to take a bus. The other is station Bled Jezero on the Jesenice - Nova Gorica sideline only a few trains a day. Two km away from town centre.
..... and away
By plane: Trieste airport (TST) or Ljubljana (LJU). Several airlines serve them. You can book our transfer: Trieste to Ljubljana Airport, 65 EUR per person; one way, two-person minimum.
By train: several trains go daily from Trieste to Venice, one per day to Ljubljana.
By boat: there are boats operating from Trieste along the Adriatic Coast and ferries from Piran in Slovenia to Venice.By car: if your car is in Bled we can transfer you. The price per person is 80 EUR, two-person minimum. Door to door, including bikes.
Starting point of this trip is Bled in NW Slovenia.
By car: take exit Lesce on the A1 motorway Ljubljana - Jesenice, Karavanke.
Please consult us about parking possibilities