Price for guided BIKE SLOVENIA GREEN tour includes:
• 7-night accommodation in 3/ 4-star hotels or guest houses
• 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners; all meals include typical local food
• 6 cycling days
• Fully qualified and experienced cycling guide for the entire trip
• Train from Bohinj to Soča Valley
• Cheese tasting in Bohinj
• Wine tasting in Brda
• Stone cutter visit in Karst
• Baggage transfer between tour stages
• Navigation pack: GPS track, maps, tour booklet
• Arrival transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Kranjska Gora
• Departure transfer from Koper to Ljubljana Airport or to the tour starting point
• 24/7 hotline number (support)
Rates are valid per person, based on double occupancy on pre-scheduled departures. For individual departures feel free to contact us for the offer.
The adventure starts at alpine village of Kranjska Gora and ends in the town of Koper on the Slovenian coast. Price per person for guided tour (pre-sceduled dates): 1.590 EUR One guided group can include a maximum of 8 people.
The price of a self-guided tour depends on the number of people in the group. Please contact us for the offer.
The number of people per group is not limited for self-guided groups.
Airport shuttle is organized upon arrival from the closest international airport, Ljubljana airport, to the tour starting point. International airports in Venice, Treviso, Trieste, Klagenfurt and Graz are also located within a 2-3-hour driving distance to Kranjska Gora. An airport shuttle from and to any of these airports can be arranged.