TermsPrices starting from 69 € / person (minimun 217 € / group).
- Reasonable level of fitness and biking skills a requirement
- Minimum height 135 cm
- Please dress for the weather – like you would for skiing in winter and bring waterproofs in summer in case of rain
More information: https://versona.fi/en/versona-safaris-and-fatbike-rental/
ServicesThe trips include:
- 2–3 hour guided trip with hints and tips on fatbike technique
- English-speaking guide
- Bike hire: Felt DD 30 fatbike, helmet and bike lights
- Liability insurance
Why not add a little something extra?
- Traditional Finnish Karelian pastries or cinnamon rolls served with coffee or green tea when we stop to light a camp fire: EUR 10 pp / extra
- Campfire lunch from EUR 25 pp, minimum 6 people
Getting thereVersona has two locations, in Jyväskylä city centre and Varjola Resort, but guided trips can be arranged in the whole Jyväskylä Region and the province of Central Finland.
Puutarhakatu 15 a-11
35V 445083 6925642