Bohinj, Studor, Zgornja Bohinjska dolina
Lago di Predil
Pot miru: Kluže
The Julian Alps and the Triglav National Park are protected by the UNESCO Man and the Biosphere Programme because the Julian Alps are a treasury of natural and cultural richness.
Discover the region
The Julian Alps community is now more interconnected than ever before and we are creating a new sustainable future of green tourism as the opportunity for preserving cultural and natural assets of this fragile environment, where the balance between biodiversity and lifestyle has been preserved by our ancestors for centuries.
ALLOW TO BE DRIVEN AWAY: WITH HOP–ON HOP–OFF SUMMER BUSES, SHUTTLES OR REGULAR PUBLIC BUS SERVICE
Across valleys and mountain passes, from rivers to lakes, from villages to villages, from wine-growing hills to mountain tops and numerous other attractions.
Enjoying the ride care-free without having to look for a parking lot. Around Triglav across the Julian Alps.
See details on destination pages:
- Bohinj: Car parks, organised transfers, the Julian Alps Card: Bohinj
- Bled: Location and transport connection
- Kranjska Gora: Mobilnost (tourist buses)
- Radovljica: Parking, how to get there
- Dolina Soče: the Julian Alps Card: Soča Valley, free transfers