On the wild ridges of the Ledro Alp.
The Rifugio Al Faggio is located at the top of the Valle di Concei. It is the ideal starting point for many excursions that climb the panoramic ridges of the Ledro Mountains.
For hikers in better shape, we suggest the exciting and wild crossings that lead from the Rifugio Al Faggio to the Giudicarie or to the Upper Garda.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
SS240 della Val di Ledro to Bezzecca, where you turn towards Val di Concei. You go past the hamlets of Locca, Enguiso, and Lenzumo, and you keep going straight until the end of the road at the Rifugio Al Faggio, where you will find parking.
Rifugio Al Faggio Parking Area (963m).