Why does the app need permissions?
Permissions are sometimes required in order for you to use some of the app's functions.
Where are they required?
Permissions can be assigned manually and individually. However, some functions may be restricted if the authorization is missing.
- We need camera access if you want to take pictures while recording.
- Media access is needed if you wish to store offline content or images you took while recording.
- Our app works using GPS and so your location is required so that it can determine where you are at any point when recording or navigating.
- If you use an Apple Watch, your AppleHealth data should be accessible.
- Other examples of permission being required include your identity when synchronizing the app and your WLAN connection information for the option to disable map downloads when using mobile data.
Go to the app menu in the upper left corner of the app and then to "Settings". Under "Android System Settings" you can access and manage your permissions.
On iOS devices, you can access and manage your permissions directly under "Settings".