TrailZilla Users - Welcome to Outdooractive!
How To Add Your TrailZilla Trails to Outdooractive
First on TrailZilla,
- Sign in to your account
- Select a Trail
- Use Download, bottom-left, to get a GPX file for the trail.
Then on the Outdooractive website,
- Go to Routes > Route Planner
- Click the link to “Import GPX Track”
- Select the GPX file saved from TrailZilla, and select Open
- The GPX route is now shown in the route planner and you have the option to edit it using the steps found in the “How Does the Route Planner Work” guide.
- When done editing the route, select Continue, add a Name/Title, Summary, and choose the activity type, and select “Save Plan”
- You can then choose to turn this plan into a route, using the option to “Create Route” on the next page
One-stop Trip Planner
High-Resolution Ordnance Survey Maps
Discover England, Scotland and Wales with the official national map and the Outdooractive map based on OS data.
Pro & Pro+ Subscriptions
How to Redeem Your TrailZilla Voucher
Outdooractive offers three levels of membership: Basic, Pro, and Pro+.
With a Pro or Pro+ subscription, Outdooractive users gain access to the Ordnance Survey Maps, IGN (France), SwissTopo (Switzerland), Kompass (Spain) and the official topographic maps for multiple other countries. The Pro and Pro+ subscriptions also include access to additional features including Skyline, BuddyBeacon, offline saving for your routes and maps, and more.
As a member of the TrailZilla community, you can redeem your unique voucher after you log in to our website. You will find the field for redeeming your voucher when you select your desired subscription or by clicking on your name in the top right corner and then on "Settings" → "Subscriptions and Payments" → "Redeem Voucher".
Please Note: Vouchers cannot be redeemed in the app.
For more information on how to redeem a voucher please visit the "How do I redeem a voucher?" Guide.