How to stop a HUAWEI device from aborting when recording a track
Tracking when using Huawei devices can sometimes be interrupted if the auto-launch has not been activated.
Advanced battery use settings
Go to your settings and select the battery options. The "Battery usage" setting lists all apps that have been consuming power. Look for the Outdooractive app and select it.
Once this has been done, make the following changes to the settings:
1. Deactivate the 'Power consumption alert'
2. Use the following configuration under 'App-launch':
- 'Manage automatically' -> deactivate
- 'Auto-launch' -> activate
- 'Secondary-launch' -> activate
- 'Run in the background' -> activate
Recording on your Huawei device should no longer stop once these changes have been made.