How do I print a route?
How do I print
On the detail page of a route, you will find the three-dot menu at the top right. This opens a drop-down list after which you simply click here on "Print". Please note that you have to be logged in in order to be able to print a route.
The approximate number of pages is shown at the bottom left of the page next to "Download". After clicking on "Download" the PDF will be created, which you can open or save depending on your browser settings.
You can also print routes using the "Print" function within the route planner after clicking on "Next".
Other functions, such as printing the map in landscape format, arranging pictures yourself or printing only marked or special details are not possible yet.
- Topographic detailed map
- Scale selection
- 1:25000 to 1:1000000
- Comments and ratings
- Additional Information
Small folding version:
- Print folding instructions
The route won't print
If you have problems downloading the PDF file of a route, please try the following solutions:
- Clean cookies from your browser and empty the cache.
- Deactivate the ad blocker or similar add-ons in your browser that could prevent a pop-up window from opening.
- Firefox: Click on the three bars in the upper right corner and select the function "Add-ons". There you can see and deactivate your installed add-ons under "Extensions".
- Chrome: Click on the three dots in the top right corner and select the function "More Tools". There you can see your installed add-ons under "Extensions" and deactivate them by unchecking them.Internet
- Explorer: Click on the cogwheel in the top right-hand corner and select "Manage Add-ons". After clicking on an activated add-on, you can deactivate it by clicking the button on the bottom right.
- Microsoft Edge: No add-ons can be installed so far and therefore no deactivation is necessary.
- Opera: Click on the menu in the upper left corner and select "Add-ons" and "Manage Add-ons" or by using the key combination "Ctrl + Shift + E". Here you can see your add-ons and deactivate them.
- Safari: Click on "Safari" in the upper left corner and then on "Preferences". In the "Extensions" section you will find all installed add-ons. Click on an activated add-on and uncheck "[Activate name of add-on]".
It is also possible that your anti-virus program has a pop-up blocker or browser protection integrated. Deactivate this before downloading the PDF file. After the download you should activate it again.