Stenshuvud National Park
Hiking in Skåne, Sweden
Coffee break by Lake Immeln
Hiking on the Kullaberg peninsula
Bridge over a brook
Hiking in Skåne
Hiking on the Skåneleden
Skåneleden – a long-distance hiking trail divided into five sections with a total of 89 stages – leads across sandy Baltic dunes, through shady deciduous forests and through romantic lake landscapes. The trail is maked by continuous orange markings and signs.
- The Kust till Kustleden leads for 283 km from Sölvesborg on the east coast to Ängelholm on the west coast, crossing extensive moorlands and extensive dark forests in the sparsely populated north of Skåne.
- The Nord till Sydleden runs from Hårsjö in the north to Trelleborg in the south of Skåne.
- The Ås till Åsleden runs between Åstorp and Brösarp over Hallandsåsen and through the impressive landscape of Söderåsen National Park.
- The Österlenleden offers a round tour through the heart of the south-eastern of Skånes. Picturesque fishing villages, miles of white beaches and lush beech forests await you.
- The strait between Denmark and Sweden, which separates the Kattegat from the Baltic Sea, is called Öresund. Along the Swedish shore the Öresundsleden leads from Utvälinge in the north to Löddeköpinge in the south.
Söderåsen and Stenshuvud – hiking in both National Parks of Skånes
- Provinz Schonen 226 hikes