You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Roman Forum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
Dress code is smart casual.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Certified tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Special instructionsThe tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour, you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes before your tour departure time.
Information travelers need from you
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour entrance gives only access to the Palatino Hill & Roman Forum
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- To get inside the Roman Forum, it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational reasons
- An adult must accompany children
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Child discount is used only with a valid ID card
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Roman Forum (student's ID, Driver's License, Passport, or State ID all work.) You will also be asked to provide your name, last name, and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions, some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- Forbidden objects inside the Roman Forum: bottles and glasses containers, alcoholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags, and luggage/trolley
- You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Roman Forum to accommodate large item
- Please notice that the Colosseum Archaeological Area Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and provide a partial refund
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Dress code is smart casual
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level:
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- No Serious Medical Conditions
On-site Assistance: (+39) 0669332557 / (+39) 0683917046
Main Office: (+39) 06 8352 7544
The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour, you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes before your tour departure time. Not wheelchair accessible.