You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Colosseum and Ancient Rome guided walking tour
- Direct access from the Gladiator's Entrance
- Small group of 25 people or less
- Headset system
- Professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation to and from the attractions
Information travelers need from you
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- To get inside the Colosseum, it used a group ticket and not the individual one. It cannot ask just the ticket entrance.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational reasons
- An adult must accompany children
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver's License, Passport, or State ID all work.) You will also be asked to provide your name, last name, and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that for safety reasons, the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.
- This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks, please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcoholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags, and luggage/trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please note that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities, has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and provide a partial refund
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Contacts: +39 06 8352 7544
Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons. You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum. Not wheelchair accessible.